Sunday, July 6, 2008

I cant put a title to this

Alright! I have just washed some of my laundry and I will not be blogging about it if it wasnt the symphony of dripping water on the plastic underneath that rings constantly in my ears because I didnt quite wring them dry enough. I am tired. This is going to be a rant so be forewarned.

She did it again. We were supposed to be sporting together but... something came up and oh well.. I went by myself anyways, without my specs cos I was thinking of running, not a wise decision I learnt afterwards cos I ran into a group of weird people and thankfully nothing bad happened. (I will NEVER, EVER do it again on my own, without my specs and my hp. NEVER!) I dont blame her btw. Its not her fault the streets are dangerous.

The girls and I thought about hiking to pass time but gave up on that idea once we learnt the complexity of the activity which requires more than just good walking shoes, strong legs and a great load of enthusiasm. And just for those who are interested, click on this http://www.heysentrail.asn.au/heysen_trail/safety.htm to find out more.

I have ran out of ideas as to what to cook! Actually I am sick of cooking and thinking and planning and.. oh gosh this is boring. I'm going to bed.

No comments: