Thursday, February 26, 2009

It's hot!

Did you know?
Some 20 schools in Australia will be closed and children were forced to stay at home due to the threat of bushfires. It's so bloody hot!

Doing nothing more than typing on my computer is stimulating enough to activate my sweat glands. It's SUCH A HOT DAY today and it makes me wonder if the tiny bushes in my backyard would be able to withstand it. I was quite concerned so I went to water them in the morning, just in case. I mean, what if a fire breaks out? I would have lost my house! Oh, offf course I am concern about the well-being of the plants. It's just that, I am more so of my physical possessions.

Anyhow, I hope everyone is safe and comfortable back home. School's starting next week and I'm all geared up for it! Marketing's tomorrow, and I'm sorry Elisa but ice-cream is definitely on the list.

No comments: