Monday, February 23, 2009

Updates (yes, again)

1) Going to school was great fun. I'd spend half an hour walking there, half an hour to get my things done, and half an hour walking back. And don't get me started with the heat.

2) Now that I've moved out of The Village, there are many things I find different. One of which involves classifying your garbage. This will be made a lot simpler if they have different colours for different garbage. At where I stay, the normal rubbish goes into the red bin, the recyclables goes into the yellow bin and the plant materials (eg leaves, grass, etc) goes into the green bin. HOWEVER, the bins just off where I live, along the main road, are for general rubbish, BUT THEY'RE GREEN!

3) I had a lot of fun stomping on cardboard boxes today! Cos the furniture I've bought from ikea came in large cardboard boxes, I had to try and fit them into the comparably smaller yellow bin. So I resorted to stepping, folding, and stepping again on them.

4) I perhaps should also mention that I have finished assembling a study desk, a wardrobe, a chest of drawers, and a bed, all by myself if I may add. Talk about independent living.

5) I wanna eat ice-cream but I cant have it because it'll melt by the time I reach home. Why is it so hot?!!

No comments: