Sunday, October 4, 2009

Do you know what time it is now

When I was growing up as a child I often stayed up till the early mornings doing teenager stuff. Things like playing games online, watching shows on youtube and ever so often my dad would pop into my room and say, "Do you know the time now? Kids don't stay up pass 10. Go sleep." And I would say bad things back like "I'm not a kid anymore."

Now that I am away from home, there's no one to fuss over such things in my life. No one to fuss over me. But still there's a voice in my head. And I didn't realised it is there until I actually repeated its coaxing words out loud. "Do you know what time it is now?"


Sidetrack: Daylight saving started this morning. School starts this tuesday and the exam timetable is out.



"Do you know what time it is now?"


Yes, I do. Its time to study.

No comments: