Tuesday, October 20, 2009

This is where I stop (for the present) - read this again in 2010

Hello! I thought I had better write something before my semi-dead blog becomes really dead. My exams are just around the corner that means that I have no time for basically anything which involves doing nothing cos even after I'm done with exams, I need to prepare to go home. YES, you read it right. I've got to PREPARE to go home. And I only have 2 days allocated for that. One day to buy everything (the presents) and one day to pack my luggage and clean the house. Busy busy.

Oh I had a weird dream the other day about dead babies. I shall not talk about it now though. I hate to leave you with morbid thoughts while I go away to hide and wait for the up-coming doomsday - 09/11 (my 1st final paper)

It has been really warm since the last time I wrote. My feet is stinking from the hot weather so I am forced into unglam-ness when I swapped my comfy shoes for market-going slippers. I don't like wearing slippers. If not for their lack of formality, they slow me down cos I am constantly worried that I will kick them off if I walk too fast. Sigh. I've got to wake up earlier now to accommodate my slipper-induced slow walking speed.

Attention to Lee Ling of 2010, it starts to get hot around this time of the year. I think I've gotten a tan from the 20 mins journey home from school.

Attention to Lee Ling of 2009, it is currently week 11 and you're less than a month away from your first paper. Shucks!

Thinking about it, this might be the last time I'll be "seen" here! The next time you see me, I'll probably take a more physical form cos I would have already been in Singapore! Haha how fast time flies.

Good bye October. See you next year.

No comments: