Friday, March 5, 2010

Depressing

Hello and welcome to my almost non-existent blog. I am back in Adelaide and have barely survived my first week of school. Despite the fact that I have only 2 subjects to juggle with, namely genetics and biochemistry, I still end up reaching home at 6 everyday. And all the credit goes to my 4-day pract week. However, that's not the most pressing issue right now. Currently, the hot water tap in my bathroom is broken, forcing my housemate and I to bathe in Arctic cold water! And that's not it! Because of Clipsal, a annual car racing event held just outside my house, the main roads are closed for a week and I have to take an extra 15 mins to get around the road block.

Ah, life.

On the sunny side,


actually, I'll tell you the sunny side(s) in a day or two. I need some time to think.

No comments: