Saturday, March 20, 2010

Missing

Dear Key

I am sorry for not treating you well enough. For always placing you with other not-so-important keys together in a key ring when you're the only one I need. For throwing you on my table every time I am tired. For taking you for granted every time you open the door for me.

I am sorry I didn't tell you how important you are in my life. And always placing you in weird places and will only search for you when I am about to leave the house. I am sorry I didn't cherish our time together more.

Please come back to me. I promise to treat you better. I'll give you your own key ring and place you in a special pocket in my bag. I'll thank you everyday for opening the door for me. Forgive me and come back.

I love you always and forever.










Unless I move house.

Your owner

No comments: