Friday, April 9, 2010

L for....

Introduction:
When it comes to the affairs of the heart, I am really the last person you should come for advice. Cos more often than not, I would not be able to understand the pain and struggle one places himself under in the name of love. The lack of empathy might be attributed to the lack of experience or my narcissistic nature (or both).

Results and experiment:
When a girl friend relates her relationship problems to me, I will dissect the situation like a Math problem. But 1+1 is not 2. Not in this case. Cos MAybe 1 isn't 1, like he said it is. Maybe 1 is 2 and 1+2 gives 3 and 3's a crowd. And since he lied about 2 being 1, I can lie about my half of the equation and have my 1 be 2 or 3 or 4. You know what I mean?

Conclusion:
It's complicated.

No comments: