Tuesday, April 27, 2010

This might not be funny

The past few days have been a nightmare. In a span of a mere 3 days, I have had enough encounter with danger that could have possibly irreversibly changed my perception of the human race. I hope I'm wrong (I am short sighted and tend to have an over-active imagination) but if I'm right, I might have been a target in 2 occasions and a witness in another. I will not relate what happened. And although it is probable that this is all a mistake, my gut feeling is telling me that something is going on around in the park. And that is why I am writing this. To serve as a form of documentation I suppose. Maybe I'll look back and laugh at all these in the next months or so. But not now. Now I am paranoid, suspicious of everyone I see, and taking every precaution to be with one other person when I walk through that park. I hope I'm wrong.

No comments: