Tuesday, February 26, 2008

WHAT! NO HOR FAN?!?!?!

I realised that its impossible for me to CUT my sentences short and yet make sense. Guess im not CUT out for summary. Sorry mei, I gotta write longer stuff. You can just look at the pictures I uploaded ya.

Anws, I have just received my birthday gift from Xinyi!!!!! Thank you girl:) Its a thread-less tee and she got the exact same one! I was actually starting to think if I am weird cos I dun really miss home, at least not so much till the tears come but when I read the post card she've sent, I realised I missed her a lot and I felt like giving her a tight hug.

It feels weird cos I actually need a reminder to miss someone. I miss home now. I miss my annoying sister, I miss my naggy family, I miss my crazy friends, I miss my hor fan! I want to eat hor fan la! I am so crazy to the point that I actually confide to my flatmate about my bizzare craving and she said " erm im so sorry dear but can u eat something less chanlenging to cook? i cant cook hor fan. plus they dun sell the noodles for hor fan at supermarkets" Oh man! How am I to survive this without good Asian food?!

I just received my Maths lecture notes today (cost me $3) and I was basically spending my time trying to figure out what exactly is being written on the very first page of my notes. Gee! I didnt know Maths was this weird over here. Thing is, it looks familar but yet different. Its like you see a friend in your grandmother's clothes. Guess I gotta head down to the library to read the textbooks there tomorrow.

I will be blogging about my house and some of the friends I've made here in my next blog. So stay tuned for more adelaide life at sunniyellowbanana.blogspot.com
Cya mate!


-leeling will cry herself to sleep tonight burying herself in algebra and calculus while dreaming of a plate of steaming hot hor fan.

No comments: