Friday, July 4, 2008

My world from my eyes

Alright everyone! It has come to my attention that my blog is boring. And the reason given was because I haven been uploading any pictures. So this shall be a picture blog.

Picture number 1: Part of my school which looks like a castle - Bonython Hall.

I used to go for my biology lecture in this hall. Its a pretty big place and the inside looks like a church. The walls are filled with portraits of ancient people, all men, who made great contribution to the building of the school.

Picture number 2: The School of Chemistry and Physics
(I said it is the School of Science earlier and I apologise for the mistake)

As you can see, this is taken at night. And it might make more sense to you if you tilt your head about 45 degrees anticlockwise. I go for my physics lecture in this building.



Picture number 3: Scary library - Barr Smith Library

This is a fantastic place to look for materials for school work and it is not as scary as it looks. (I have no idea why the lights became green in the photo, it was supposed to be slightly yellow) The public sometime uses the computers here as well. I use this place a great deal but mostly in the mornings or afternoons.


Picture number 4: Scary picture on wall outside my room

I see this everyday and it has been there every since I first step foot here so, you can say that I have form a special bond with this scary looking face.





Picture number 5: Weeds with flowers that changes colour almost everyday.

Together with the scary-looking wall, these weeds stand strong against the cold winds just outisde my window. They bare flowers which are yellow and sometimes white. Very interesting.




Picture number 6: Bad hair day, everyday.

My hair is so dry I can tie a knot with it without it bouncing back out, something I cant do in Singapore.





Picture number 7: Sunset in Adelaide
This is what I see when I cook dinner over here. A beautiful sight.



Sneak preview on some pictures before the next food blog.

The chocolate, crescent biscuit was not natural. I took a bite off it. The picture on the left shows the things that make up my breakfast. Some of the ingredients reminds me of what I used to feed my hamster.

Lastly, this is me. Ashamed by my bad hair. I might look into the camera the next time, when the state of my hair gets better.




No comments: