Friday, July 18, 2008

Quick update

The time is 3:55 am now and I have just finished bathing after returning from Serica's b'day party. I must admit we had quite a blast although none of them took their shirt off after the shots like I have predicted. (I didnt take any shots btw and it would have been more fun if they did, you know.. haha)
Denise's party was more awkward as she invited many different people. But the atmosphere was good and I've met quite a few interesting people there.

Sorry I cant upload the pictures from both parties for the simple reason that I do not have them and will not have the chance to do so when I do finally get hold of them. That's because as of tomorrow, when the office hours start, my internet connection will cease. So I apologise for not being able to do the food blog I promised as well.

I'll be going MIA really soon for quite a long time but will still be on msn once in a while. But before I go, I think I might want to put these up.
My hair is not any better btw but oh well. But I really need to say that I feel ridiculous looking into the mirror and smiling to myself. (How do you do this without having the urge to laugh at yourself?) And it took quite a few shots before I could get my whole body in the photo on the left. I took these photos when I was bored waiting for a friend to get ready.

No comments: