Saturday, June 28, 2008

Things we cannot say

I initially wanted to blog on something else but changed my mind cos I felt that it was something I should not be saying here. And since it is something I shouldnt be saying here, you shall never know what it is.... muahaha

Instead, I want to discuss on the things we should (or should not) say in public. I have always felt that there are some things that should never leave my mouth and remain in me forever. A secret between me and myself. And there ARE such things as words that are inappropriate for the event.

Although I have an extremely limited vocabulary, I take care in choosing my words so that I will not be misunderstood and I do not offend people unknowingly. But because I take such great care, some might not fully get the message I am sending because I tend to replace crucial words with something more subtle such that my sentence might seem positive although what I am saying might be otherwise. This is not something I like to do.

I hate liars so I hate to lie. But if telling the truth hurts then I need to device a way such that my moral obligation is fulfilled and everyone is happy. And the only way I can think of is....





























...to speak in Greek.

No comments: