Monday, November 17, 2008

Exams are over and some other stuff

Hello people! My exams are now officially over. It was, in fact, over two days ago but I was either too busy or too sick to write. I was having some withdrawal syndromes. No, not from exams but from something I have openly declared having dependence upon - coffee. I went from 3 cups of coffee everyday for the past two weeks, to none at all yesterday.

On exams:
I must say that on the whole, it was not too bad. The questions I invested hours and energy (and perhaps some mind reading ability) spotting came out. And time was not a factor for any paper although I won't mind having more for biology and maths.

I should perhaps also mention that I was almost late for my maths paper cos the taxi I'd booked did not appear at all. But because I am naturally impatient, we quited wating, went ahead to hail one off the road instead and made it at 5 mins to reading time. To people in Singapore, we do have a 10 minutes reading time prior to the commencement of the paper for all our papers.

On after exams:
As I am the only one in the house who's done with exams, I get to cook dinner for everyone and add anything I like in their food hahahaha. No, but seriously, I did made dinner once (with the help of all my housemates) and lunch for Elisa twice, with her helping me once. Hey, they offered okay!

On I-owe-you's:
I am not sure how many of you still remember that I promised a video on mahjong and a small game for those who have finished their exams. (And I am not sure how many are interested in either) But if you are, the video should be up by wednesday, if all is good, and I am currently still reviewing the game. Will mostly likely be posting it only at the end of this month.

On the game that made no sense before:
That game has ended yesterday and congratulations to those who have found the things I wanted you to find. And to those who didn't, you shall never know what they are.

No comments: