Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Seeing is not believing

I believe in what I can see. It is hard for me to believe in something like ghosts, spirits, souls or any of the like. No offence, but I find it hard to believe in God sometimes. That's me. (I don't believe in magic either)

Sometimes people come up to me and preach about God or tell me ghost stories but seriously, I can't bring myself to trust them completely. Call me a skeptic. It's just beyond me. (to believe)

But as a science student, I KNOW that our eyes have their limitations. We can only see/decipher things which fall under the visible spectrum. So there are many things which we know exist but can't see.

That's why I am confuse. Should I only believe in what I see even though I know that things I can't see are there?

No comments: