Saturday, September 12, 2009

Adelaide Show

Hello peeps its Sept! It's crazily hot today as was yesterday. I am very happy because the hols are just a week away! In light of that, we decided to have an early celebration so we went to the Adelaide Show yesterday night.




Its like an annual funfair thing that goes on for about a week or two at the Adelaide Showground. There were all the typical things you'll see at a funfair and more!


I especially liked the car and motor bike stunts! Its amazing how the driver can have so much control over the machine during the drift (chinese: piao yi) and the group performance was flawless. I caught my breath many times during the 10 mins bike stunts where the bikers jumped the ramp and a few of them actually flew at the top of their jump! What they did was they let go of their bikes and for a few seconds in air, the biker and bike were not in any physical contact. I would love to show you some visuals but was too caught up with the performance that before I know it, it was already over. I'll try and see if Sze has some pictures of the fireworks:)

No comments: