Sunday, September 20, 2009

Let the good times roll

Hello everyone! Thought I should update a bit on the happenings in my life. I went to watch UP in 3D! I was a little apprehensive at first cos I didn't know what it was about only that its a cartoon animation but it turned out to be a very interesting and inspiring movie. The themes were conveyed using simple, everyday-life examples and so it was very easy to relate to it. Plus we get to keep the geeky 3D specs as a memento.





And then the next day, Friday, we went to celebrate mooncake festival in advance. There were free mooncakes and the traditional cai deng mi. The next picture shows me and my partner in crime of craziness, Sze. The whole bunch of us carried the candle-lit lanterns and walked from uni all the way to Elder Park, attracting the eyes of many passerbys.

Lantern size ratio. 1 (Sze): 0.25 (Peng Soon): 1 (Ling)


Im not sure if its noteworthly but earlier that day, we dissected the very same joey we did one week before. But this time we had to remove the muscle to see the bones and joints so as you can imagine, there was quite a lot of blood involved. I really wish I have a photo of that to show you.

No comments: