Wednesday, November 4, 2009

3 weeks and counting... down

You know what I hate more than exams? Summer flies. I call them that because they aren't the typical house flies you would see in other seasons. They are not as pretty as their name suggest though. Instead, they're huge, annoying, and extremely crafty. One of those nasty pest would wait outside your door in the mornings and once you opened it to leave for school, it would signal to its pea-sized counterparts and all at once, they would zoom into your house like there's no tomorrow. Can you imagine that?! You would have probably noticed that the reason I'm able to relate this incident with excruciating detail is because I have had the misfortune of experiencing it. I have since been actively involved in the eradication of flies of all kinds in the vicinity. Three different species of flies have been identified thus far. Two of which were seen at a statistically higher frequency with the other one having a mere incidence rate of 1 in 50.

Sorry I have to stop writing about the flies cos trust me I can go on forever. They bother me so much that I'd spent one afternoon reading up their life cycles and searching for ways to remove them entirely off the surface of the earth.

Right, moving on.

My finals are on the 9th, 10th, 16th and 21st. So the exams are coming.

...

.......

....................


I am not feeling the adrenalin yet.


On a happier note, two of my good frens just got together! hahaha I feel like a match maker.


And on a happiest note, I'm leaving on the 24th:D



-better set up that fly trap before I go home.

No comments: