Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Maybe I'll better another day

It has been a long time. Busy would be the more socially accepted excuse for my not writing but as this is my blog, let me just be painfully honest. I have nothing to say. Nothing interesting at least. I could complain about the cold weather or the dreadful student life but more tired than I of ranting, are you of reading I'm sure. Or I could choose to write a story. A fake one, a real one or one somewhere in between. It doesn't really matter as long as it is entertaining. However, a story with no main focus or direction is like a person without an aim. There is no feelings in me right now which is strong enough for a story. I could also take a recent life experience and talk about it in some weird and abstract way such that no one other than myself could understand. But that will take much effort on my side for distorting and yours for deciphering and so I have decided against it. So I guess you could say this post is like the aimless person. For I am going to end it here, without necessarily having a point made.

No comments: