Sunday, July 4, 2010

I love life for you are here

I am blessed. Truly I am. I am blessed with two most wonderful friends.

She looks out for me. My protector, my protectee. My partner in laughing craziness. I cannot hide anything from her. No use in trying. Many times, I tried but she sees right through me. As I, through her. She is my adviser. She is real. She is good beyond words can describe. And I, I am lucky.

He, on the other hand, is often our teasing target. We do that to amuse ourselves most of the time and he is good because he doesn't mind. He looks after me more than I know. He likes me. I like him too but not in the same way.

I shall be punished for being so selfish. For taking so much. But before that happens, before life robs me of the two best people I own, I shall enjoy our time together to the fullest. Even if I know I will look back and cry because these are the best days of my life and I will never have those days again. Because truly, I can never be happier than now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tan Lee Ling:)
Wanna ask you, have you come across waterproof socks in Aust? How much does it cost if you happen to see it?

-stacey sim:)-

leeling said...

Stacey Sim
No, I havent seen any socks of such nature. will let you know if I have in the future. Is singapore raining again?

-tan lee ling