Thursday, July 1, 2010

Please try not to panic

Yes, you're right, this is my blog. And yes, it does look different. I've made the change that was long overdue.

Do you ever wonder how names come about? Is it just a factor of how the syllables would sound when put together, or does it have another, more significant basis? I do not mean the names of individual people. I mean the general class we give to things/animals likes dogs, cats, tables etc. People should definitely name things with some consideration. For instance, I would agree with the name of the animal wolf but not the cat. One would think that the cat should be called meo or something.

And anyhow, I have just completed my finals for semester one and boy, does life feel great. I used what was left of the exam induced adrenaline in my blood to stay awake all of last night in the company of a great book. My first indulgence after the exams. The next on my to-do list would be to devote myself religiously to youtube.

6 comments:

me said...

SO HIP YOUR BLOG!!!!!!!!!!

stArrs said...

get a tag board!! :)

Anonymous said...

hmm, black and white, nice

leeling said...

Thanks me! I hope the person I think you are is really you. hahaha. *nudge

leeling said...

I will try. But don't bank on it.

leeling said...

yeah, so unlike life don't you think?