Sunday, August 29, 2010

Dreams are bad for mental soundness

I don't know why, but I have been dreaming a lot lately. Dreams of people I know, people I don't know and people who don't know each other behaving like they do. It's weird how dreams can appear to be so real. It seems as if in dreams our emotions are no longer protected by our conscious mind and are blatantly subjected to the harsh environment of dreamland. In dreams, we feel more than we think. It makes something which is physically impossible like flying, seem very acceptable.

I don't like to dream. It tires me emotionally especially during the first few moments I just woken up. And I spend much of my precious waking hours trying to figure out what exactly is it trying to tell me. Most importantly, it makes me emotionally unbalanced cos I'd feel cheated of one night's sleep.

2 comments:

Jeremy Ong said...

nobody ask u to spend yr precious waking hours to try to figure out wat happened in yr dreams... forget about them because they are irrelevant....

stArrs said...

funny~ ive been dreaming alOt too.. but i lOve my dreams hee~