Monday, August 9, 2010

Update

Alright guys. This post has to be done under 20 minutes. Just a quick update. For now, the study material of this semester seems difficult. Especially biochem. Lets hope it will get better as the semester progress.

Have you ever felt that there's someone behind you but when you turn around there's no one there? Or when you keep hearing someone calling your name in the crowd but when you turned, again there isn't anyone? I keep having this feeling recently. It's like a weird feeling that won't go away.

Elisa came to visit over the weekends but I couldn't meet up with her much. Sorry 'bout that girl. See you in Singapore k!

Speaking of which, its Singapore's Birthday today! Ah.. how I missed the National Day Celebration. And the goodies bag from the parade. To commemorate this day in my own special way, I have decided to wear my Sg tee and instead of the other pop songs, I would sing the national anthem with pride in the bathroom when I bathe today.

1 comment:

*eLisA said...

didn't know that i was on your blog! yeah. indeed i miss adelaide heaps. and i tell you. i realised i have abt 700 pictures taken over that short weekend. we'll definitely catch up when you're back. confirmed ur return date alr?