Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Great news and greater news

Apart from going places, shopping, and enjoying life, I have been diligently looking out for houses that are available for rent next year (refer to the post on hunting). I'll be moving out of The Village at the end of this year as it is financially not advisable for me to stay on. And I have found a place! Correction, WE have found a place. One of my current housemate will be moving out with me. And if not for her, we wouldn't have gotten the place. So technically, I wasn't the one who did the shooting. All the credit goes to my friend.

So that's the great news. And the greater news is, I did well for my exams. A lot better than last semester. Now I wish that the lady who thought that I can't qualify for the transfer is still working at the science office. Not that I am bitter and want to " throw her (bitter) words back at her" but I just want to tell her not to judge people as she does. In any case, I am happy:)

7.

No comments: