Monday, December 8, 2008

This might just be my last for 2008

Hey everyone! As it is written in the title, this might be the last post from me this year. Before I go, I want to say thank you to everyone who's reading this cos you are the ones in my life who cares for me. Unless you're a creepy person and happen to chance on my blog. If you are a creepy person, then NO I do not thank you and please find other means of satisfying your bizarre need for my writing. Alright, seriously though, this year was a very different year for me. Going away makes me understand how different everything is outside of home. The experience I have had living on my own helps me grow not only into a more independent person, but also as someone others can rely on. But I am not gone for good. The knowledge that I will one day go home makes me smile at the end of every day.

Everyone, I am coming home. And I can't believe that I am saying this but...

See you tomorrow!

1.

No comments: