Saturday, July 18, 2009

My boring life vs the others

I was just reading some of my friends' blog and I realised they all have a similar theme. It's a "things I did today" theme. And I saw how much difference mine was from theirs. While most people blogged about their lives, I blog about abstract ideas and long ago events. Maybe there's something wrong with me, I thought. So I tried to talk about my life. I started by thinking about all the things I wanna say. And there's nothing. On the scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the most boring, the boring-ness of my life would be about 9.5. It is as boring as boredom can get. Maybe its because of the holidays. I'm sure I'll be singing a different tune when school starts.

Just in case you're wondering,

Did
1) went to the toilet
2) brush my teeth
3) bathe
4) had brunch
5) blogged

Going to do
6) read a book
7) watch a movie
8) dinner
9) watch 2 more movies
10) sleep

As such, is my life.

No comments: