Wednesday, July 8, 2009

What do you want, really.

Hi! This year is very different from the last for me. One of the feelings I've experienced (and still am experiencing) is the lack of any feelings. Detachment, I think, is what I'm trying to say. I have implied this before but just never said it out directly. The need to write and report of my well-being is not as strong as it was before (note the drastic drop on the number of posts) and the desire to do well for exams is well, not really there anymore. I think its because I have lost the goal in life.

Last year, I had an aim. I wanted it so bad that it kept the flame in me burning. I pushed myself in everyway possible and then, I achieved it. And because of that, it feels like there's nothing more to want this year. One semester has passed and I don't even know what went on around me. I'm just.. getting by. I know I'll be fine and I'll do well for the exams but, what the hell am I doing?

I'll probably use this break to do some soul searching. Will let you know when I find myself. And by the way, who are you?

4 comments:

stArrs said...

hope i dun get jaded.. i have 5 years of sch!! *scream* i cant afford to be jaded.. need to get a scholarship haha..

leeling said...

OMG!! congrats! can we talk soon?

stArrs said...

eh.. lemme think ar.. saturday nite lor, say 7.30pm sg time to be safe (:

leeling said...

yup okay. Sat nite it is:)