Friday, November 13, 2009

Eleven and a good friend of mine

Tomorrow is a special day. It makes me happy thinking about it. Starting tomorrow, I will wake with a smile and while brushing my teeth in front of the bathroom mirror, I will whisper in my heart the number ten. I will keep doing this every morning in the bathroom, taking one number away each time. And if you do it too, you will realise that when you reach the number zero, I will be mere hours away from home. Home, Singapore.

Haha yes, the official countdown starts tomorrow cos no one counts down from eleven. But I can't help it! I am going home soon:D And I am happy. hehehe

But I am sad too:( I am sad because I might not see some of my very VEry VERY good friends next year as we might be doing separate subjects. Yes, I am talking about you lim sze yin. Why must the heavens separate us?? :( I don't even know if you'll be reading this but if you are, I just wanna give you a big cyber hug (cos I know you'll be too paiseh if I hug you in real life) and say a big giganmous THANK YOU! You have added a lot of laughter in my life and have never left me out on your juicy gossips. hahaha but please don't be so blur liao lah. And hor, quit starving yourself. Must be very hard for a food lover like you to live without food for more than a few hours. Especially when everyone around you are eating. Need to take care of your health. Ok, I better stop. Maybe I'll write a separate love letter to you cos the chances are, you will not read this at all and everyone in Singapore is reading it instead.

Alright the peeps from sg, here are some of my recent updates.

1) I have completed 2 of my 4 final papers and confess that I am not very optimistic about anatomy.
2) The housefly count for the past few days is 0.
3) This made me realised that I am less interested in the origin of the cranial bones and more so in the number of potential breeding grounds in my house.
4) It is so hot now I am walking around the house semi-naked. Please don't try to imagine that.
5) I am almost done packing my luggage. Yes I am very excited.
6) They have closed the park where I do my jogging so that the horses can run. Thank god its just a 3 day event.
7) I have ran out of shampoo and am currently low on toothpaste. This is a typical dilemma I will face towards the end of my stay here because if I were to open a new tube of toothpaste to use for these 10 days, what will I do with the unused portion?
8) A burning question, why do we dream and do they mean anything?
9) I have two kettles and one of them is in the fridge because I do not have enough water holders to hold the amount of water I have in a day.
10) I am tempted to turn off my computer now because it is generating too much heat.

And because I am one who cannot resist even the slightest temptation, so I will.

No comments: