Sunday, November 22, 2009

I wanna thank You

After two long weeks of mindless studying (pun intended), it is my greatest pleasure to announce that the exams for this year is finally over. Looking back, I won't say that this was a difficult year. Or perhaps I have lowered my expectations and so I don't feel so bad if I didn't do as well. I can feel that my priorities in life are shifting.

I am very thankful that I have a great friend. A special someone who will do anything for me and always looks for my best interest. She's one in a million. Thank you lim sze yin!

I am also very thankful that I have great family support. They are constantly there for the selfish me who only thinks about them when I need them to get me out of trouble. A round of thank you(s) to:
My dad, the constant nagger. But I know that's cos he worries about me.
My mum, the wise one. The one who pulls me out of shit every time.
My sista, the joker. Does silly things to make me laugh:D
My brother, the er.... person I depend upon to reply messages to my mum.

I am also thankful for the trials I have been put through. They remind me to always be prepared cos things can take a turn for the worse when you least expected it.

I am thankful towards my lecturers and tutors for their patience and guidance.

And lastly, I am thankful that you're still reading this although I haven't been blogging as frequent as you have been checking in.

It's goodbye for now but I shall be seeing you soon.

No comments: