Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Re: Hello

I have a problem. And it was recently brought to my attention as I have been writing many emails to people from all walks of life. I'm afraid I am suffering from the I-don't-know-how-to-title-this-email syndrome. Do you feel the same way? I mean, how is it possible to choose one main thing as your title when there were so many things mentioned in the electronic mail? It is embarrassing to say this but I would very often have "Hello" as my title. Haha yeah I know. It's not as if the word alone summarises the whole point of my mail but it is the least information omitting, most downright appropriate one I can think of. I suppose this fault of mine stems from the fact that I have little to no ability of being concise. That's why I always have to cut out some points in my science practical reports to bring the word count down.

If there really is someone watching over me, please let there be no need for me to conjure any documents which require any execution of my inelegant summarising skills. Or else...













I will have to engage professional help.

No comments: