Sunday, August 17, 2008

Dear Stacey,

You have probably heard or seen this umpteen number of times but I've still gotta say it. HAPPY BIRTHDAY STACEY SIM!

The first impression you gave me was, you're a very shy girl. Despite what I said yesterday, you are very reserved when talking to people you've just met but not quite so with your long time buddies. As I think of some adjectives to describe you, the first few that came to mind was animated and cartoon. Then there are knowledgable, reliable, environmental-friendly, friend-friendly, book-friendly. And then there is one that I cant quite explain. It's colourful. I think you're colourful and so is your life. I won't say that the life you've had so far is a smooth-sailing one, there are certainly many ups and downs, but you've still managed to paint it in bold, brilliant colours. In this way, I want to be like you. Paint my life as bright and colourful as yours.

You might not know this but you're always there to point out what I failed to see. One of my best life-savers. You're sincere and has never failed to make me smile or even lol. (lets get loud, hahaha) You're creative and smart and hence is always the one to come up with ideas beyond my comprehension and appreciation. (But they do make me laugh!)

You are a role model, Stacey. I lup to chew:)

Once again, HAPPY 20th!

Yours
Lee Ling aka dage

No comments: