Sunday, October 5, 2008

8 or 9?

I woke with a confused state of mind today. Partly due to a weird dream but mostly because I have no idea what time it was. The clock on my phone read 0830. Wow! Looks like I'm all ready for school on Tuesday. Hey but hang on, it's not 0830. It's 0930! Daylight saving starts today remember?

Our rights have been rightfully violated by the daylight robbery of daylight saving. (excuse the pun and irony)

And to the others who are very curious how this is like, this is like when you have only slept for 8 hours but the clock says 9. This is like a lost lunch break, passed you by without your knowledge. This is like turning one hour older prematurely. This is like being robbed of an hour of life.

I am exaggerating, as usual. But the part about me being confuse, that's true.

No comments: