Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Conversation (plus a little note)

" That's why I prefer to write. You had no idea how many takes it took for me to get just one sentence right, " I said.


" But it was fun, wasn't it? And people enjoy seeing you on tape, " L explained, " it'll give a more personal touch than writing. "


" Well, I can write on personal stuff. "


L gave me a look.


" It's just.. well.. I don't really write those cause people already know so much about me, " I said and turned my back towards her. " What else is there left to say? "


Opps wrong question.


" Well, you still gotta admit you had fun, " L said. I was glad she didn't pursue the question.


" Yeah I did, " I said, this time facing her. " Maybe I'll do it again another time. "



(By the way, I just wanted to ask if the video yesterday was clear. Cos if it was, then I'm pretty sure it would've surprised some people that we cross the road this way but no one seems to be commenting on it. Hmm or maybe its just me who's overly excited about it.)

No comments: