Thursday, October 16, 2008

Busy busy

I am insanely busy these days
This looks super disgusting I know.
The number of lunch boxes = The number of days I didn't go up to the kitchen to eat.

There will be at least four different materials on my table at any one time.
1) My tutorial question paper.
2) My lecture notes.
3) My answer sheet.
4) My laptop for additional information when required.

My chair has been converted to my make-shift, movable side table on which I put my notes and bag. This is how it normally looks.

This is how it will turn out to be when I am super busy.



Because my chair is taken, I'd sit on my bed and thus have the study table on one side of my bed (check out the light!), ...

... and the notice board on the other. So I am kinna buried under the books of wisdom and wise words, literally.

In times like this, nothing beats a good cup of coffee. This is what Sze and I would have at our "lao di fang" during breaks at school.

No comments: