Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Dont stop cos no one is gonna

I didnt realised it until today. There is a significant number of older students doing the same subjects as me. When I say older, I actually mean people who are 30 and above. And although their efforts to better themselves are commendable, it pains my heart to see them grappling with basic chemistry concepts like mole calculations (and some doesnt even know what's an hydroxide ion!) which we did back in secondary school.

Saying this, I hope that my readers can cherish every opportunity they have in terms of their studies because not everyone is as fortunate as you. To be exposed to good education at early stages in life will most certainly give you a strong edge over others in the future.

-leeling ambitiously hopes for everyone to have an equal opportunity to learn.

No comments: