Monday, March 31, 2008

Talk about hectic!

I dont know how to do this. Being the sole beneficiary of someone's wrath for another is not the situation you would fancy finding yourself in. Having insufficient sleep does not help. Neither does the mountainous pile of homework which I have accumulated over the weeks.

I am freezing cold. Dark clouds loomed everyday threatening to rain at the most undesirable times. Times when you woke up 1/2 hr late and tried to rush to school. Well, it didnt rain la but almost! (I thought I felt a drizzle.) Made me run faster though. And yes, I did woke up 1/2 hr late today. Please do not concern yourself too much because I managed to reach school in record time just in time for my first lecture.

Bio tutorial was the fantastic. Splendid delivery by my tutor as usual. She's the only one who can make me look forward to classes. You rock Velt.

No comments: