Thursday, March 13, 2008

See this? Please leave a comment

I want to know just how many people out there are actually viewing my blog so if you see this post, please add a comment (just one for each person please). You dont have to leave your name if you're not comfortable with others knowing that you frequent here. I shall not probe the reason to what might lead you feel this way and take no offence if you feel disgraced to be made known of your actions but please do leave a note on your way out.

4 comments:

stArrs said...

hurhur~

*eLisA said...

oh my lovely neighbour! 운명 stop playing already. hurry get to bed! you've got an early lect tmr! hearts! (:

me said...

Maybe your blog is really too wordy till no one visit your blog anymore :(

Never mine, I'm still around...

or you should install a visitor counter?

Chris Burgoyne said...

Just thought I'd say I found your blog!

Frank Polenose of Homeowner Loans & Debt Management