Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Pass the coffee someone!

Firstly let me apologise for my abrupt signing off for yesterday's post.

Sleeping at 3 am for the past two days and waking up early for lectures has taken its toll on the quality of my mental health. I am going crazy. I cant seem to focus on what my physics lecturer was saying. Crap if this goes on, I will definitely fail my physics.

The workload is killing my study buddies as well. Arjan and Sze are the unfortunate victims of this massacre leaving both badly wounded. Sze is so stressed out by the fact that she did not do as well as she hoped for an online quiz and nearly went crazy. Arjan was worse. I think he is half dead by now.

The weather is seriously not helping. If anything, it is only good as it keeps me awake when I walk to school and back. So if homework fails to kill me, the crappy weather will.

-leeling just wants to sleep.

No comments: