Monday, April 28, 2008

Back to the routine

Today marks the beginning of more work, less sleep time, and colder days. None of which I fancy. First day back at school was good. I have new lecturers for maths and chem. The former speaks fast with teaching styles I cannot appreciate while the latter reminds me of Alan Rickman. It's not his appearance that strikes a cord of similarity towards the actor but rather, the way he speaks. Its.... weird.

Oh! And did I mentioned that steam came out of my mouth when I spoke in the morning today? Well, it did! And (I risk sounding like an idiot but) it's fascinating! Bet you cant do it in Singapore.

I was studying for my maths test when the dust particles caught my attention one day. They were dancing in the sun and I thought how I might feel if I was a dust particle. The silly idea went away as quickly as it came and before I knew it, I was back to studying. But I wonder if anyone have the same thought as I did. Or any thoughts directed in that silly fashion as a matter of fact.

By now, you might think I am going crazy but I assure you that I am not. Some things just fascinates me, well, more than it should but I am not mad.....




.... i hope.

No comments: