Wednesday, April 2, 2008

When it is raining....

it is NOT advisable to use your small, foldable umbrella. I am dead serious. You will not need that anyway because of the stupid wind. All you need is a pair of good, strong, runner legs. Oh! I need to point out that this applies iff (if and only if) you're in adelaide. So people in Singapore, please dun try to 'act hero'. You'll still need your brollys.


This was what I got for trying to use my foldable umbrella. If you look closely, there are blood clots on my thumb. Ouch!


It was raining this morning. I bet the Australians were secretly celebrating because that means that they dont have to water their lawns.

If you're up early enough, you might get to see people rushing frantically from shelter to shelter and among them, you might find mua. What a way to start a day! My spirits, as well as other parts of me, were dampened due to the bad weather. It was FREAKING COLD!! And I am still trembling as I type now.

Met a new friend today. A very brief intro (and also a reminder for me) Justina, singaporean, bachelor of arts, johnny's fan, kinki kids, yamap, d grey man, wed date. Cool!

No comments: