Friday, April 4, 2008

Off track, on track

I think I made someone fall off his bicycle today. I am terribly sorry. It happened so fast. He tried to take a sharper turn in order to avoid knocking into me and right after he passed me, the bicycle skidded and he was on the ground. Everyone was shocked. And I am terribly sorry.

Although it is not entirely my fault for anyone could have been walking in that path at that time but I feel bad for walking away unhurt while he probably hurt his knee or something. Makes one wonder why people of Adelaide are forever in cast. Hmmm.....

Anyways I know you guys are probably tired of seeing these words but it is DAMN COLD LA! I cant bear to think about winter. And the great thing is I will be taking my exams then! wow yay!
Eating chocolates does not help Linda. Neither does taking a hot shower nor a hot drink. The only thing which worked for me is layering which can be quite troublesome at times.

I have just made an acquaintance with someone who sees little or not no hope in my transfering to another course because I need to get 'credits for all subjects at least' to do so. I thank her for her kind advice and was amazed at how much motivation I've got from her words. I will hold on to the words for now but vow to give them back to you one day.

The burning desire is so strong I can hardly feel anything else.

No comments: