Monday, April 7, 2008

Can you understand?

Love is such a noble thing. I feel so because, based on what I see, people sacrifice for love. They invest time, money, effort and sometimes tears on something which does not have any guarantees. I am not saying that people in love are foolish because I bet that it must be worth all the trouble if everyone doesnt mind the drawbacks I've listed. But loving someone who doesnt love you back is such a... waste. I assure you that it doesnt give much pleasure to the receiving party as well. The feeling of being bind to someone whom you dont feel any commitment to is so painful.

I hate responsibility. I hate to answer to anyone but myself and my family. I dont think I owe you any explaination. So unless you're family, dont ask.

Let go please. Release your hand. Do not force it. If anything, it will only create hatred and disgust. I dont need to answer to you so stop asking. Please dun make me hate you more than I already do. I cannot love you. Im too selfish for love. Dont ask. Stop all that questioning. I am tired. Understand me when I say 'Dont ask.'

-leeling wants to know if you can understand English.

No comments: