Sunday, April 27, 2008

Complain complain complain

I dread tomorrow. It will be cold with possible showers and I cant hide at home anymore because SCHOOL STARTS TOMORROW. It's 14 degrees now which is about as high as it can get today and it will drop to approximately 6 degrees thereabouts later in the evening/night.

I have been visiting the bathroom countless times today (approximately once every half hour!) It's irritating! I cant focus on my work with the frequency at which I need to go and relieve myself.

And the clouds are irritating too! I depend on the sun for light as my room is very dimly lit due to its size plus the limits of my study lamp and the clouds just like to get in the way of the sunlight. They simply refuse to budge!

I hate to whine. Forgive me. I am not in the mood to entertain. And it has started to rain. Again.

No comments: