Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Unchanged by time

The sun has finally decided to bless us with some sunshine so we haven been getting any rain the pass few days and in fact, temperatures are rising to a level for living organisms to thrive.

And so, what's new? Let's see, I finally got a blister from all that half-brisk walking-half-running to school, took a COLD shower for the first time, realised that I am a official drug addict (caffine is my soul) and that no matter how hard I try, I just cant sleep at 11 pm.

Some things wont change. Like how I miss home and everyone back home. Mei, I miss you! I want shout 'Tadaema!' when I come home. I want to talk crap with mei at night. I want to go ntuc with mummy. I want to ruffle boy's hair. I want to..... want to....

See you soon Singapore. In about 8 months time.

-Not surprisingly, it happened. Well, I cant say i didnt see it coming though I was naively hoping to be proven wrong.

No comments: