Sunday, April 20, 2008

Internet-less day

Yup I have survived yet another day without the internet. There was a scheduled outage at The Village, the name of the place of my accomodation, (it is NOT a village!) and there wasnt anything we could do about it. So I decided to spend my Saturday afternoon fruitfully. I mean it in every sense of the word. I made fruit salad.



Look! It might not look very appetising but it is.








And I've made more!





My ah ma will be touched to tears if she sees this.




And to ease my boredom in the morning, I made a mini "wall" to remind me of my post card wall I have back in Singapore. This is to block the view of my room from outside. Took me long enough to get around doing it.
I wonder if all these DIYs are the results of me suffering from withdrawal syndrome from the internet. But my time was spent wisely so I am not complaining.

No comments: