Friday, April 11, 2008

SCHOOL'S OUT!

If the stock market reflects the varying temperatures here, everyone will die of heart attack. Highest tempreature of the day was a good, hot 30 degrees on Wednesday and today, it went all the way down to 20. It will then go back up to 25 on next Thursday. Its a miracle I am still not plague with the flu bug or, in fact, anything which will render me incapable of my daily chores. Thank God!

It is a sad day today. Everyone was saying farewell. It is officially the last day before the mid-sem break and lecturers were all finishing up the last bit of their lectures. I am going to have a new set of lecturers after the 2 weeks break and I am looking forward to it:)


Hey look! Autumn is here! And there are plenty of pretty maple leaves! These are taken on my way home today.

No comments: