Monday, April 14, 2008

News flash! Shirrin is still alive!

We were once lovers. We cant stand not hearing each other's voice everyday. We even thought of living together forever. But things changed. At approximately 12 hours ago, my phone rang. The person I wanted so badly to kill called me up. She is therefore very much alive and ready to be slaughtered when I get my hands on her. Her name is Shirrin Begum.

There is some truth in the story. We really thought about living together (but maybe not forever) and she really did call me. The rest are crap. HAHA

Its good to hear from you again Shirrin! Especially after so long. And glad to know that nothing's changed since I left. Although I was hoping that you would have moved on to the next J guy your the list.

The party on Saturday was great. Had a headache when everyone started to talk to me at the same time though. In fact, having a lot of people talking to other people at the same time gives me a headache. Lame people like Wei Fen and Chong managed to brighten up the party. We had loads of fun and tonnes of leftovers. It should not come as a surprise to you, therefore, to say that dinner for the next few days will be covered.

Its still terribly cold now. It feels like winter to me already although autumn has just kicked in. Thank god I dont have to brave the harsh weather anymore, or at least for the next 2 weeks, because of the hols.

Still missing everyone back home. Especially when I was talking to Shirrin and Sarah online. Everyone was full of shit. Especially Shirrin. If only Xinyi was online. Then it'll be much more fun.

Alright this is way too long. Till next time then.

No comments: