Saturday, September 27, 2008

If a picture paints a thousand words...

...then it'll probably be sufficient for me to put up a picture a day.


I have always thought that WORDS are the best tool for communication. But I am evidently wrong because ACTIONS speak louder than words. So instead of writing every time, I want to put up more photos or even a video! How's that?



Picture for today:
Toilet culture


In Singapore, its a common sight to see graffiti on the walls and doors of public toilets. In Adelaide, a black board is nailed behind the door of each cubicle to facilitate the absurd need of some to write while 'in business'.

Did I just found another common factor among Australians and Singaporeans or did I stumble upon an important medical discovery on human behaviour?

No comments: