Wednesday, September 24, 2008

River Torrens

If you haven't already know, it's spring right now in Adelaide and what can be better than to have the green grass under your feet with

the sun beaming on your face and a slight teasing breeze that carries with it the sent of blooming flowers? I'm sure there are many places in the city where you can experience those of what I've mentioned but River Torrens is one of the best. (Especially so because it is extremely near my school)















There are plenty of ducks and swans around. My ex-housemate used to bring whatever that was left of her expired loaf of bread and feed the ducks here.











Me being silly.




















Mr Low of Crescent Girls'! I found your white crow! Well, it's half white at least. Not all crows are black!













I'll show you more of Adelaide another time.

No comments: