Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My family, my everything




I love my family.









My dad is a nag. He seldom lectures but he is extremely long-winded. He's like the energizer battery and "never say die" when it comes to getting us to go to bed at 10. " Go and sleep la. Why won't you feel tired? Children need to sleep at 10 you know?" Haha we are forever children in his eyes. But without him, there won't be anyone to buy food for me when im hungry. No one will wash my clothes for me, or my bag or remind me to drink more water everytime I show signs of sickness. He's a nag but Im not used to it when he stops being around me. I love my dad loads loads.




My mum's the opposite. She spoils us terribly. But in her own special way. She is always the last to eat so as to make sure that we're full first. That's my mother. Always giving the best for her children. That's why I am here. And that's why I am grateful. I owe my life to her and I owe any achievements, if I do have any, to her. Thank you mama. To you, I will always be grateful. I love you too.





My sista is weird and a little crazy sometimes. When she speaks in her language, she might not make sense to the world but I understand her perfectly. She's the one who can make me laugh till my legs go weak. I am laughing as I am thinking about her right now. She is my best friend, my talking companion on nights that I cant sleep, the bug in my life who always ask me for food, the one person in this world I cannot live without. The one I miss most.





My lil bro is a quiet person. You can say that he is a bit boring. But he is super smart. Super duper. I like to teach him cos he picks things up really fast especially when it comes to numbers. So I get a great sense of satisfaction whenever I teach him a new trick or method in maths. Mummy thinks that it's because of me that's why he's good in maths. But let me tell you, its not. He is better in maths than me and I am only "better" because Im older. That's a fact I cannot dispute. My brother also listens to me a lot. This makes me feel good but at the same time, responsible for him. I miss you, boy.





The last few photos I took with my family before coming here.




The girls














The guys








I miss you all.

No comments: